Do you want to experience the joy of being alive?
Discover how to awaken your body, find your bliss, live your passion and embrace your joy.
Discover the Joy of Being Alive!
Sign up for The 90-Day Life Line Challenge!
It will change your life. Why?
You’ll be feeling better in your body and happier in your life. By the end of The 90-day Life Line Challenge you’ll be a step closer to experiencing what the ancient yogis of India referred to as Ananda—a state of being meaning “infinite happiness” or “living in bliss”.
Physical Joy is Your Natural Birthright
The Vedic sages of ancient India taught that living in a state of Ananda - a constant state of physical joy - is your natural birthright.
Your body is where Spirit - the force of absolute love - dwells.
Two thousand years ago, St. Paul wrote that “our body is our temple.”
Lay Claim to Your Birthright
In your 90-day Life Line Challenge you’ll learn:
- How to give and receive absolute love
- How to reenergize every cell in your body
- How to experience the daily bliss of Ananda
- How to maintain bliss through hardships and heartaches
The 90-Day Life Line Challenge will teach you how to physically express the purest desires of the heart and mind and, in the process, fulfill your karma and manifest your dreams.
The 90-Day Life Line Challenge includes:
The 90-Day Life Line Challenge is the third program in our new series: Palmistry in Action: Changing Your Life in 90 Days One Line at a Time.
Register now to receive your personal Handprint Kit, including two sets of acetates
to record your “before and after” handprints at the beginning and at the end of The Challenge!
You will receive an email including your access codes to The Challenge private page.
So don’t delay! Join us! We are here to help.
CHOOSE BETWEEN THREE OPTIONS
- 12-week challenge including 14 videos and 15 PDF lessons
- 12-week challenge including 12 one-hour group coaching sessions on Zoom, 14 videos et 15 PDF lessons
- 12-week challenge including 12 one-hour One-on-One coaching sessions, in addition to the 14 videos and 15 PDF lessons